Kosher Kosher
Organic Organic

Willow Bark White (Cut / Sifted)

Salix alba

$2.99 / ounce

White Willow Bark is a well-known analgesic herb and has been used for mitigating pain, osteoarthritis, and fever. The bark has also been used to alleviate diarrhea, sexual dysfunction, tendinitis, and rheumatoid arthritis pain. Externally, it is often used for toothache pain. Willow Bark is one of the plants originally used to formulate aspirin.

1 Ounce 4 Ounces 8 Ounces 1 Pound

In stock

SKU: 614 Categories: ,

Bulk Product Offers

Min BuyMax BuyOffer
4 oz 7 oz5 % Discount
8 oz 15 oz8 % Discount
16 oz - 12 % Discount

Additional information

Weight .07 lbs
Dimensions 6 × 2 × 1 in
Common Names

Salix alba


1 oz.


Kosher, Organic

Country of Origin




There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.


The information and statements regarding the dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are intended as interest only information. If you have a medical condition or disease, or if you have a health concern or suspect you have an undiagnosed sign or symptom, talk to your health care provider or other medical professional. If you are currently taking a prescription medication, you should work with your health care provider before discontinuing any drug or altering any drug regimen, including augmenting your regimen with any herb or dietary supplements. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Good Vibrations Apothecary makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or validity of the information contributed by outside product review submissions, product vendors, or other commentary, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use of such information. Do not attempt to self-diagnose any disease or ailment based on any information on this website, and do not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, please consult a physician or health care practitioner.