Black Cohosh Root Extract – Starwest Botanicals

Cimicifuga racemosa, Black snakeroot, Black bugbane


Black cohosh root is most commonly used for hormonal conditions like premenstrual syndrome, dysmenorrhea, menopause, and perimenopause due to the belief that black cohosh helps treat the physical and psychological symptoms of these conditions. In traditional medicine practiced by Native Americans, black cohosh was used to help support the treatment of rheumatism, bronchitis, and fatigue in addition to treating conditions in the female reproductive system.

Only 1 left in stock

SKU: 1591 Categories: ,

Additional information

Weight 0.67 lbs
Dimensions 4 × 1.75 × 1.75 in
Common Names

Cimicifuga racemosa, Black snakeroot, Black bugbane


1 oz.



There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.


The information and statements regarding the dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are intended as interest only information. If you have a medical condition or disease, or if you have a health concern or suspect you have an undiagnosed sign or symptom, talk to your health care provider or other medical professional. If you are currently taking a prescription medication, you should work with your health care provider before discontinuing any drug or altering any drug regimen, including augmenting your regimen with any herb or dietary supplements. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Good Vibrations Apothecary makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or validity of the information contributed by outside product review submissions, product vendors, or other commentary, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use of such information. Do not attempt to self-diagnose any disease or ailment based on any information on this website, and do not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, please consult a physician or health care practitioner.